Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Black Crowes - Rams Head Live - 30 August 2009

Went with Michelle to see the Black Crowes at Ram's Head this past Sunday.  She was really excited for it and I was looking forward to seeing them.  But apparently they have a boat-load of tunes I've never heard before.  But besides that it was a great show, they played awesome.

It was "An Evening With", so there was no opening band.  The setlist was as follows (I got this from here, because to be honest, I recognized one song outta the whole show):

S E T L I S T

Make Glad
A Conspiracy
A Train Still Makes A Lonely Sound
Good Morning Captain
Jam -> Bring On, Bring On
Fork In The River
Shine Along
Polly
High Head Blues
Cosmic Friend
I Ain't Hiding
What Is Home
Sting Me
Hard To Handle
Been A Long Time (Waiting On Love)

- encore -
Title Song
Wiser Time
Thick N' Thin

No comments: