Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Leaves

A busy weekend... Mandy, Bailey and Mom came over for the weekend. On Saturday morning, Mom helped me rake leaves, mow the grass and clean out the flower beds while Mandy watched Maddie. And of course we had to get some pictures of the munchkin in the leaves!

The next facial expression looks exactly like Tom... sorry dear.

I love this little coat. When did my shopping sprees change from buying clothes for me to trips to Babies 'R Us?

Tom had to take Lenny to get his stitches out (in Philly) on Saturday. I swear Lenny is the miracle dog - thanks to this surgery, he acts younger than Zoey! After we took these pictures of Maddie, he thought the pile of leaves was for him, so he started stomping through them and peeing all over it. And then I had to bag them all up. Nice... thanks Len!

No comments: