Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Carnivals

I remember going to all kinds of local carnivals as a little girl.  We even had one within a bike ride of my childhood home and my parents would let us ride their ourselves to waste our quarters trying to win goldfish.  There are two carnivals in our area and we decided to check them both out for the first time this year.  Maddie loved the rides and the games.  She would get super excited as soon as the ride would start up, then mellow out during the ride, and then get excited again when it was over and she'd want to run onto the next one.  She definitely has some little thrill-seeker tendencies that come out every now and then.

Warning... some of the pics below are blurry - mostly because the rides were moving pretty fast but also because I was using my phone.





No comments: