Monday, June 1, 2009

The Final Countdown

I am 6 days from my due date. Basically all of the preparations are done (except getting the car seat in the car - I swear I'm doing it tonight). And now we just wait... and wait... and wait.

Tom and I took advantage of what could be our last weekend as just a "couple" to go to dinner together on Saturday night. We are going to try to go to dinner & a movie some evening after work this week too. On Sunday we had some visitors - Jay, Becke & Jordyn stopped by to say hello and drop off a gift for Maddie. We grilled some burgers & hot dogs and caught up since it had been several months since we last saw them.

We had some pregnancy photos taken last week - a good idea but wish we had done it before I was all the way at the end of the pregnancy and looking really big. Here are a couple of our favorite shots:



No comments: