Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Sorry but I'm behind in posting.

Tom and I took off work on Friday to make a 4-day weekend, but Friday was a super busy day. First an appointment at the daycare to sign Maddie up for September. Then we had a carpet cleaning company come to the house to deep clean the carpets (which meant we had to move all of our furniture). Next we had a 4 hour trip to pick up the rest of Maddie's furniture.

Finally, we (me, Tom, Mom, Dad, Cousin Tom & Patty) went to see Kenny Chesney at Merriweather in Columbia, MD. The show was a blast!! Thanks to Cousin Tom, we enjoyed the show from box seats which were super close and fun because we had so much space and we had a bartender/waitress. I was hoping that all the excitement and dancing would get Maddie moving but a week later and still no appearance.

The rest of the weekend was spent with various family visiting and hanging out at the house. Spent some time in the pool, the hot tub, playing games and sitting around the tiki bar. We kept it low key this year with just family but there was still a lot of activity. My camera is packed in the "hospital bag" so I never took any pics but once Mandy sends me some, I'll update this post.

No comments: