Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whoosh whoosh whoosh

We had an appointment today for our 12-week checkup and were able to hear the heartbeat. The doctor said it sounded good - the rate was 150... which everyone tells me indicates "girl" but who knows for sure. I've been starting to feel a lot better... fewer runs to the bathroom, less and less nausea.

This is good because I am so ready for Thanksgiving! Turkey day is my favorite holiday... what other holiday are there no expectations except to eat and be lazy?! I'm also glad I'm feeling better because I plan on fighting those crowds on Friday. I haven't missed Black Friday shopping since I was 18 and I don't plan on missing this year either! Besides, this year it is actually convenient... when I get up at 3 a.m. for my normal refrigerator run and bathroom break, I'll just throw on some clothes and hit the door!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Michelle

No comments: