Wednesday, January 7, 2009

18 weeks

Well, we are just over 18 weeks. That means the baby should be 5 1/2 inches long (about the size of a bell pepper) and well on its way in all phases of development (including the hoo-hoo and haa-haa area). We have a sonogram next week to make sure everything is fine and hopefully find out the sex. Personally, I'm praying we just find out - it doesn't matter as much to me what it is... I just want to know already! If you ask Tom, I think he'd tell you that he'd prefer a boy... but once again, it doesn't matter... he just wants a son at some point.

So much has been happening the last couple weeks including all the holidays and I've been meaning to post with all kinds of pictures... but I'm a slacker. I promise I'll get some updates in here by the weekend. Here is a pic from my phone from this past weekend. We met up with Amy, Anthony and Hailey for dinner on Friday night. We had a really good time catching up and swapping our holiday stories. Hailey (just turned 8 months) was a sweetheart, the calmest baby we've ever come in contact with. Seriously, not a peep all evening. And she had no problem being held by either of us. We're hoping for a similar experience for our first.... I don't have my hopes up though, we'll see.



Well, stay tuned for more pictures and updates. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Years!


No comments: